Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Treatment 1 done, so now I’m with momma

Yesterday went by super fast and all went well! 

I had part of my entourage to support me as I took my first doses of clinical trial meds! No side effects or reactions, praise the Lord! I was so tired I couldn’t keep my eyes open tho and fell asleep until evening when I had to pick Alyssa up from a pool party and come home to pack for a trip to see my momma! The doctor and clinical trial nurse said I could come, so Alyssa and I didn’t waste any time and we are already happily in the mountain air! 

As much as I praise God for feeling good and able to come here today, my heart breaks for my mom is is suffering and struggling so much.  It is very hard to see her so frail and needy. She has by far NEVER been a needy mom, so this is new territory for all of us. 

THANK YOU for praying for me yesterday! Keep praying the side effects away and for moms cancer to die and her to be able to eat and grow stronger. 




My faithful friend and husband.







Mom needs a big assortment to choose from as she works to get preotein and calories! 

And.... I cannot forget to wish our little miracle baby a happy happy 6th birthday today! My miracle in 2012 put my sister, Katy, right into labor with sweet Caden. 




Love you Caden! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have new trials to help you - thank God!
    Love to you all and especially your Mom!
    ...................................................
    my heart breaks for my mom is is suffering and struggling so much. It is very hard to see her so frail and needy. She has by far NEVER been a needy mom, so this is new territory for all of us.
    .....................................................
    So now is The Time you have the privilege of returning to her .. some of the care and comfort she has given to you all.. for all these years!

    ReplyDelete