Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Prayer Requests Today

Today I should be going to have my clinical trial treatment, but following 11 days of feeling really really really crummy I’m on my way to have a CT Angio to look for a possible blood clot in my lungs. I really don’t believe this is going to be the case, but I am concerned I may have their next suspicion of Pleuritis - inflammation in the lining of my lungs. 


I will need to be on strong steroids to remedy this and I have to be off of my trial temporarily to take steroids. I feel crummy enough for his is okay with me. 


Also I had hives about 8 months ago with my routine Ct scan IV Contrast so they have refused to give me the contrast and just added an MRI to my routine. Today, however, I have taken 13 hours of pre-meds so that I can have the IV contrast and hopefully not go into an allergy attack. 


Please pray I have no allergic reaction. Pray there is no blood clot. Pray that my body can recover and heal so I can get back on my clinical trial to fight this cancer, and get back to living. šŸ’œšŸ™šŸ»✝️šŸ‘†šŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment