Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Back to treatment!


Look! Approved for treatment and comfortably drinking through this iv tube in my recliner! I start a new 6 week cycle today with both immunotherapy meds. 


Prayer Requests:

1) After being really sick for 3 1/2 weeks with inflammation causing Pleuritis and sinusitis and a respiratory infection I finally felt all better last Friday! PTL! Please pray that this treatment doesn’t stir any of those issues back up. 


2) I also had Ecoli in my urine a couple weeks ago and took antibiotics for that. Do pray against a repeat urinary tract infection though. I am still showing slightly positive for an infection. White blood cells are up a little again also, but they don’t want to give me any antibiotics bc the ecoli can be so tricky that my test actually showed two strands last time and they say I’ll need IV antibiotics if I become symptomatic again! 😬 They consulted an infectious disease doctor on their decision not to treat until I become symptomatic as to not cause my kidneys to be resistant to anymore antibiotics. Pray that I do not become symptomatic or have to do iv meds please! 


Appreciate you all so much! 🙏🏻✝️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment