Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Treatment still on hold πŸ™πŸ»

I had an oncology appointment today and unfortunately we couldn’t re-start treatment yet because I’ve caught a virus that’s caused me a fever the last two days. 102.3 yesterday and 101.5 today. Hoping tomorrow is much better and I get back on track to have treatment again next Tuesday. Please join me in praying for this. I’m only allowed a 57 day break and next Tuesday will have been 42 days since my last treatment.  

My girl is also real sick, so please keep her in prayer as well. 


Thankful we made it through Thanksgiving before this hit our house as we were blessed to host Billy’s family this year in Arkansas. 🍁

1 comment:

  1. Prayers all around - you continue to be a true God's gift to encourage us all! With love, Sue Beck and Family

    ReplyDelete