Monday, April 20, 2020

Family Hair Cutting Experiment

In 2015 I lost my hair doing Taxol and Avastin for 21 weeks and it was way more emotional than I expected. Now my kids are much older and I recruited them to help cut my hair so we could have more laughs than tears. I have to say at one point I laughed so hard it brought me to tears! You’ll know which haircut caused this as you view the process! 

Original hair Front and back. 

original hair - frontoriginal hair back

Alyssa cuts my hair first. 
daughter cuts my hair - frontdaughter cuts my hair back

Isaiah cuts my hair next. 


Then....he cuts a little more and adds bangs. 
son cuts my hair frontson cuts my hair back
If I just had black glasses and hair.. . 
incredible Edna haircutincredibles Edna character haircut

I tried to fix it a little. 😂


Next night was Billy’s turn...




I hope you got some laughs! We respect our hair stylists’ talent! 


1 comment:

  1. You forgot to 'bring out the bowl,' that is what is referred to as a 'bowl cut' which many of my kids would swear I did to them -- not so! Love to see you enjoying happy family times together -- Love Sue and Fam!

    ReplyDelete