Thursday, January 26, 2023

Not overcome completely.

I feel God is asking me repeatedly to come to the end of myself. When you have no more ideas or plans. No ideas on how to “fix it”, but desperate for help. That’s when we come to the end of ourself. Surrendering the unknown to a God that always knows. 

Yesterday my local oncologist said he thinks this cyst on the back of my leg is metastatic cancer. He didn’t have any helpful ideas for my leg pain, which is caused from years of using high dose prednisone. It’s called avascular necrosis. The dr told me I can get a cane or have hip replacement. Neither options I like, of course. 
I find myself asking God what his plans are allowing yet another painful condition into my life. God is being pretty silent with me right now, so I’m just waiting. 

These verses were on my social feed a week ago and spoke to my soul. 

May I not be overcome by my circumstances, but rest in the fact that You have overcome the world. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป




No comments:

Post a Comment