Friday, April 7, 2023

Grateful amongst the trials

I feel so grateful. Thank you to all of you for praying and cheering us on. This battle gets long and wearisome, but there’s so much encouragement through your prayers and messages, notes, gifts, flowers, food and financially (Don’t even get me started on that). Everyone has been beyond generous and Billy & I are once again humbled and grateful. 

Prayers answered - 
My kidney function is good enough to still do the trial. 

God has allowed me a better, more productive week before we leave. 

We have children who are bravely walking through this with us. 

God sent helpers along the way to cover things while we’re gone and to keep things moving on our new event center /wedding venue build that’s in process. 

My husband. He is willing to step in to any circumstance with me and not make me feel like a burden or anything less than I always have been. 

The list could go on. 

Details as we know it. 

Monday, 11th - Go to OKC and have a picc line out in. I’m still pouting they won’t do a new port, but a picc is better than being poked repeatedly for an IV. 

Tuesday - as long as infection seems gone, we report to the infusion lab at 8 am.  They’ll do blood work, premeds, 2 chemos and fluids. 

April 18th the next Tuesday they will perform the Tcell transplant. 

I will stay at a nearby hotel until they deem it necessary to go to the hospital to manage the symptoms from chemo. 

Cancer is big, God is bigger. 

1 comment:

  1. โจ๊กเกอร์24999 แตกง่าย ซึ่งสามารถกดปั่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้อย่างใหญ่โต ลูกค้าสามารถทำความเข้าใจสำหรับในการเล่นเกมที่  PG SLOT สามารถทำได้อย่างสะดวกสบาย

    ReplyDelete