Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Next Scans - January 12th

Many people have asked when I'm going to be in Houston. Billy & I will drive down next Monday, 1/11. Scans are Tuesday and I will get results on Wednesday, 1/13.

We continue to feel blessed by so many of you still following our journey and cheering us on. Some days I feel so good I forget the heavy diagnosis I carry. Other days it weighs too much for me to carry alone. But thankfully, I never walk alone. Jesus picks up that burden and holds it up high to take the weigh...t of it away. How people walk through the daily trials of this life without knowing God...I do not know. I would not manage well on my own in so many circumstances.
May the Lord be praised! Day after day He bears our burdens; God is our salvation. Selah
Psalms 68:19 HCS
Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
Lamentations 3:23 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment