Thursday, October 5, 2017

Doctor visit report

Well, I just got home from Highlands Oncology   I had 101 fever, racing heartbeat, shortness of breath , cough, nausea and serious fatigue. They said my lungs sound really clear and strong and there is no fluid or anything new seen on the xray. The report said, “speckled” tumors throughout both lungs indicative of metastatic cancer. Boy, I hate it when they remind me of this reality! 
But they accessed my port and gave me two strong iv antibiotics and a bag of fluid. My heart rate has slowed and now I’m home with some oral meds to begin. 
They are growing blood cultures to identify the bacteria/infection type in case we have to change medications again, but hope to get it this time. 


Thanks so much for prayers today and continued. ✝️🙏🏻 I’m really hopeful I wake up tomorrow with a little energy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment