Thursday, October 5, 2017

I’m worn down....

Hi friends. Just letting you know I’m feeling pretty sick and I’m at highlands to get labs and another chest X-ray and hopefully something really fast acting like a shot in my bootie! My bum is REALLY hurting me on top of being sick so I feel rather worn out by it all. I live with some chronic pain after my 2013 huge surgery for cancer and usually I can cope okay, but it’s pretty bad right now on top of this Illness. I hope to get answers for the cough, chest pain, bad physical fatigue. And that will make less things to tolerate at once. Pray they know what to do to help! 🙏🏻 I just finished prednisone and 10 days of doxycycline and that just kept things tolerable mostly. They were treating for a bacterial bronchial infection and not feeling this is tied to the cancer in my lungs. 
Appreciate your prayers! 

II’m not feeling well; 

No comments:

Post a Comment