Sunday, May 1, 2022

Alone with my Savior

I could have done laundry or dishes or swept the floor, but what I needed was some alone time with Jesus. Some time to enjoy God’s creation while filling up on Biblical truths and promises. I’m filled up with His goodness and ready to go into a week of life with cancer. 
Monday, tomorrow, is my Pet scan and I’ll see doctors on the 5th, 9th & 11th to get a solid plan. 
Mixed in with that I’ll do my best to be a wife, a mom, a daughter and sister,  an Aunt, a friend, a homemaker, a student of the Word and work on our family business. 

Cancer and any disease or lifelong condition steals so much time, along with mental and physical energy. 
That’s why I’ve learned it’s okay to skip the chore and instead sit with my Savior. I can’t do it alone, and thankfully I have my Savior (and my husband)! 
🌅 
#godisbigger  #prayerswelcome



No comments:

Post a Comment