Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to a great Christ follower - My Daddy

"The Lord is their strength,
And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
Save Your people,
And bless Your inheritance;
Shepherd them also,
And bear them up forever."
Psalm 28:7-9

Dad & the original family of seven he's lead and loved for most of his life.
 
"There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God,
The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved;
God shall help her, just at the break of dawn."
Psalm 46:1-5
Dad & Kristina Dawn saying "see ya later" before surgery in January this year.
 
 
The child of a tiger is a tiger.
Haitian proverb
 
 
"To her the name of father was another name for love."
Fanny Fern (1811-1872), American journalist & writer




Dad & I's Easter dinner at Md Anderson.
 
 
 Happiest birthday to my Daddy, my Dad, my Father, my great example of a Christ follower!
I love you so much and am beyond grateful to God for giving me to you!
Dad heading back to Colorado after 1 year in Arkansas.
What a sacrifice and gift he gave to us staying here so long.
A verse that speaks to me about our last year together.
"My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever....It is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works. ~ Psalm 73:26,28 

No comments:

Post a Comment