Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Today I celebrated my 37th birthday.  Was it flashy? Did it begin or end with a glamorous and well planned celebration?  I would describe it more like significant, memorable, full of laughter, smiles and little surprises.  Today, I wanted to celebrate life and the fact that I am out and living it! Nothing will explain the day better than a few pictures.   If I could add my husband, a football, a couple Facetime calls and a snow cone stand outside my daughters school I would have captured it all!

Began my morning in my favorite way! Very strong black hot tea and a carb!No oatmeal allowed on your birthday!


Faced the day as a Daughter of the Heavenly King ready for my royal birthday!
Thanks you for this awesome necklace Jenny!

Treated to a fun lunch with two of my siblings, Katy & Amy!Thanks Amy! Katy & I both celebrated as our birthdays are just 3 days apart.


Gifted a large unsweet tea with lime!  My favorite!Thank you Katy!

 Came home to these beautiful cupcakes as a surprise from a sweet friend!Thank you Sara!


 A sweaty, post football practice, Isaiah, tooted out Happy Birthday while Alyssa & Billy sang.
Thanks family! One of the most beautiful musical compositions I've heard in a while! :)

Made wishes and blew out the candles with cheers and encouragement!
 
Alyssa's gift showed full devotion to her mama!


A non-glamour day with all the beauty my heart could stand.

Isaiah 46:3-4“I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime – until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.” (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment