Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Praying Psalm 91

I have not updated recently because there isn't much happening. We are in waiting mode.

My blood work results are not back from Maryland. The local KRAS clinical trial doesn't even have a trial number assigned by the FDA yet, and no other new trials have been found.

I am not discouraged, but anxiously waiting to see what the Lord is going to provide in the long run.
I will meet with my local oncologist this Thursday to get updates and discuss if I need to do some rounds of chemotherapy while I wait for a trail to open up....

In the mean time I've been praying this prayer based on Psalm 91.

May you pray this boldly for your own "giant" today!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing...I remember a time not long ago and the only way I could find 'rest' or a 'peaceful moment in time' during crises was listening to a CD assortment of the Psalms - the only place I could find comfort - thank you God! Love to you and family - Sue~

    ReplyDelete