Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I wanted to be strong enough to give God the glory

After my nerves were all heightened yesterday, I am reminded by facebook this morning of Gods faithfulness since the very beginning. On this day 5 years ago I had finished my first 7 month battle with cancer. MY PLAN was to be mentally strong, to dig deep within myself and get from "here to here" so I could put cancer behind me, giving God the glory for MY VICTORY! 
GOD'S PLAN was to teach me that I needed His strength, which is beyond measure compared to my own. THAT GOD would bring Himself glory through my weakness and remind me of HIS VICTORY regardless of my remaining cancer. Through complete brokenness and dieing to my own strength and abilities HIS PLAN is now MY PLAN. 

I needed this reminder and refocus today. 💜🙏🏼




No comments:

Post a Comment