Thursday, June 9, 2022

So you ask God for help…now remember to thank Him for the answer


I am thinking about how we (me, you & so many more people) have continued to ask, seek, and knock on the great power of our God to help all involved and ultimately heal me in a miraculous way! I believe that God has healed me of my disease and redeemed me to live a life bringing glory to God in all ways He provides me. 

Now, 2 weeks after surgery, I want to remind us all that  it is time to go back and thank God for doing as we ask and praise Him for the way I am healing from the big surgery I needed to endure to get to the other side of this cancer trial! 

May we never forget to go back and give thanks to the One who answers our prayers, directs us all in the best way and provides healing on earth and in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment