Friday, December 2, 2022

Help alleviate some medical bills for the Wrights!

After her recent diagnosis, many people have asked me how they could help Kristi and Billy. They have asked for a Gofundme page. So today I made one! She has fought so hard for 12 years to just live. To just be here! Please donate if you can, but if you can't, please share the page for me! That would be wonderful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It's hard to feel like you can't do anything to make this better for her! But I realized I can help alleviate the financial stress and be able to give people a way when they ask. This will be a true blessing for her and Billy both. If you prefer to send a check or do something different please reach out to me, my dad, or my siblings and we can help arrange that. Or just share the page! THANK YOU! 

It is on her @teamkristi prayer warriors Facebook page also. 




No comments:

Post a Comment