Saturday, December 7, 2013

Finally got to leave the hospital late this afternoon!  Our exit was celebrated with long time  family friends, Kim & Nancy Cook.  They are here for Nancy's treatment.  We ask that you join us in praying for God to heal Nancy fully and make her brand new again.  We know that God is always faithful to his children. 
Billy, mom, dad and I are all settled back at our hotel and everything is going well so far.  I have great "nurses"! We even had Papa's BBQ for dinner and I am sure it was the best I've had!  Perhaps compared to days of hospital food, but I will stand by my recommendation regardless!  :)

Billy is here with us until tomorrow afternoon.  He is flying into Tulsa if the weather doesn't impact his travel.  Pray that it does not!

Mom and Dad will stay here with me until I see my plastic surgeon on Tuesday to learn when we can come home.

My meds are kicking in, so I must close my eyes.....

Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment