Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Prayer Requests

I just signed up for a cancer survivor's summit at MD Anderson. Survivors go for free.......and I get to meet MORE people who have had this surgery and have some open discussion.  Also, get to hang out with my new Houston girlfriends and hopefully meet their families!  I wouldn't have made the trip just for this summit, but it worked out the same week as my 6 week follow up appointments.  I'll fly to Houston the 21st and back on the 24th of this month.  I'm a little worried (not at all about cancer) but that some of this skin that didn't heal last time may still not be healing quite right.  I'm feeling good, but I am starting to have these tinges of pain in the same area. 

Please pray for the following:
1) Praise God for his provisions, protection, grace and strength
2) Ask that everything is healed perfectly when I go to Houston later this month
3) The logistics with kids, our dog, etc all works out easily for my upcoming trip
4) That our house sells very soon!
5) That Billy & I would make wise decisions for our family in 2014
6) That 2014 will be a healthy year for all of my family
7) That God would use our trials to strengthen my marriage, my family, my friendships and that those of us impacted will bring glory to Him.

Thank you so much. 
All my love,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment