Monday, September 14, 2015

Blessings in Disguise


After 90 minutes in the dentist chair last Thursday and an expected 2 1/2 hours this afternoon finishing up a root canal an being fit for a crown.....I'm still so grateful to have gotten a week off treatment!  I say this before my appointment today....but I think it will still stand later tonight!

What a gorgeous week-end!  Perfect weather for my in-laws to visit, an early morning watching my son play football and my daughter try out for a competitive cheer team.  We had a trip to the Arkansas White River and loved seeing the movie, War Room (Go. See. This. Movie.), with friends after a great church service.  On top of that we had two "down to the last minute" football team wins that entertained our family. Shall I tell you who we cheer for or will that lose some of my followers! LOL! 
Who knew breaking my tooth would be such a gift for a "normal week-end" feeling good!?!

The pictures are us in our happy place at the river!  The view here makes us feel so at peace! Billy & I have been going to this same spot for about 16 years and September/early October is our most favorite time to go! This week-end was a real blessing in disguise! 

All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness. Hebrews 12:11

1 comment: